10.26.2008


Here are some photos I took from my lovely freind Rachael from our pumpkin carving party... read on to see why I had to steal them from her.
If it looks like chaos, it was, but it was wonderful. I am still finding pumpkin seeds.

UPDATES for October 2008
On a good note:




Jeff has a new website, complete with video for the seven presentation.








PS-if you have read the book please please please give a little review on Amazon.com, not much (short of purchasing 100 yourself) could help more.




Also, Jeff has a few radio appearances coming up. If you would like to hear them email him at whatisatlas@gmail.com and he will tell you how to make it happen.




On a very good note:




the boys are with my parents today surely eating sugar, jumping on things they aren't supposed to and looking adorable. Jeff and I are peacefully sipping lattes at Boarders. sigh--- like the good old days.




On a great note:




Augie is pretty much up to par on speaking level with his peers. Hallelujah and hooray! He even used his fantastic words to tell us yesterday:
"Look at this rock dad!"


"Where did it come from?"


"I pulled it out of my nose"


"oh, did you stick a rock up your nose yesterday"


"No dad! I stucked a rock DOWN my nose yesterday"




also- Becket might be the sweetest kid alive




On a bad note:




I broke my camera... and not a little bit. It looks like I threw a brick at it and I don't know how that happened, as in, it is totally unfixable. **sigh** so I am totally un inspired to blog about my beautiful children and life. I could have cried that I missed the jumping in the pile of leaves moment yesterday. Posts may be lame for a while until I re-camerafy myself




I will try to steal pictures from friends and save up for a new camera soon.








xoxo


Kel

1 comment:

Rachel said...

We librarians like to say "borrow..." I know your sorrow. I dropped my camera in the river at the Sand Dunes this summer. We bloggers can't go long without the camera. :)