3.24.2008



Dearest Kate! You are one.
You are the most amazing girl.
You are confident, spunky, funny and brilliant. It is such a joy to be a part of your life. Your parents love you so much. They do everything they do for you. Your dad even calls you his "wittle gwirl"... I never thought I would hear baby talk out of that man! You make your mommy sing and dance. You make me giggle.
You bring out the best in us.

You make us smile.

Your year on this earth has been such a wonderful affirmation to me about the joy of community and chidren. Your heart and exploration and curiosity and gentleness are a light to my life.

Thank you for being such good friends with the boys. Thank you for your cheery dispostion. Thank you for being healthy and happy. Thank you Kate.

Happy Birthday little one.


No comments: