11.26.2007



There is a song I love by Ben Folds called the Luckiest. I kind of hum it in my head all day... and really, it is not because it is all that catchy, it is because I feel that way. We have been so joyful in the past few months to (gulp- will I jinx it?) get our life together. The boy's "school" Is fantastic. Augie is talking, singing, he has "fwends" he knows how to help clean up (clean up clean up, yes I do... clean up, clean up, so can you) Becket is talking and running around and finding independence. He is a little jokester like his Uncle Josh. We have celebrated weddings and births and anniversaries and birthdays of our wonderful friends and family. We have really been so blessed. The boys are growing older and -relatively- calmer and more capable. Jeff and I have made a commitment to spend more time together. I am so happy we figured that out earlier and not later. We got to see Regier, Rob Ely, Kate, Jenny, Shawna, Josh & Kristie ,The Cooks, Lowes and Langleys all with in the last month... not to mention our other beloved friends. The book is almost done, the mortgage is getting paid regularly. I am so thankful.

We are the Luckiest.

No comments: