4.29.2006


For those of you who don't know, we are expecting a second son!

Becket Joshua Cook should be here some time around August 23rd... and we are so excited. We even think Augie's excited, but he could just be hungry.

... but as far as "Augie Bloggie" goes, we need help. What can we re-name Augie Bloggie to include baby Beck?

The prize will be fantatstic. Jeff suggested letting the winner be the second middle name for Becket (I.E. Becket Joshua Christine Cook) but I don't think I am quite ready for that. I was thinking along the lines of a mocha at Starbucks... so, prize TBA.

So shoot us your suggestions in the comments section of this entry by July 1... and we will annouce the winner shortly after.

Good luck!
Kel, Jeff, Aug and Beck

3 comments:

Christine said...

I love the name you chose! We can't wait to meet little Becket (although I know a LOT of people feel that way!). Okay, guys. Here are just a few suggestions to get the contest started:
What's Cookin'?
Ankle Biters
CooKids
Cooks' Corner
Cooksies
Rob loves Neil Diamond
Roots and Wings

Kelly Cook said...

love 'em... keep it up!

GB_Fan said...

How about ....

A B C or

The A B Cs

Christine~ I really like What's Cookin? and CooKids! Good ones!

With love,
Grammy